D4 PCV LGV PSV HGV Medical At Dudley
HGV Medical at Dudley, With our HGV Driver Medicals, we cover the whole country. Our doctors are experienced in giving HGV medicals, so all you have to do is book yours today.
Dudley is a large market town and administrative centre in the county of West Midlands in England. It is 5.5 miles (8.9 km) southeast of Wolverhampton and 8 miles (13 km) northwest of Birmingham. In the past, the town was a part of Worcestershire, but now it is the centre of government for the Metropolitan Borough of Dudley.
How Can I Schedule a Medical Exam for My HGV?
- Previous Medical History Questions
- Dimensions and weight
- Physical examination
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Examining the Eyes
Make Your Appointment Now
Is a PCV, LGV, HGV, C1, or taxi medical certificate required? Securely schedule your appointment for a medical evaluation right now. Setting up an appointment for your checkup will only take a short amount of time. It’s easy to schedule an appointment and get fast confirmation by email and text message with details like what to bring and when to arrive.
Please bring your completed D4 medical form, a valid form of identification, and any necessary prescription glasses, contacts, or other eyewear to your scheduled appointment. A doctor’s health report may also be required for a cab driver’s licence.
Just Health Medicals promises affordable medical exams for drivers. Having an eye exam is part of the £50 exam fee. You can count on up-front pricing with no surprises. You may also choose to pay with cash if you choose. Get in touch with us if you need a medical certificate for driving a cab, truck, bus, motor home, or ambulance.
High-Quality, Cost-Effective Healthcare
It may take more than four weeks to get an appointment with a doctor and cost more than £120 for the HGV medical exam alone if you want to go the general practitioner route. When you use our services, you can be certain that you’ll be able to schedule an appointment quickly and at a reduced cost. When it comes to HGV and taxi medicals, Just Health is the most cost-effective service in LOCATION. To see what others have to say about us, please check out the reviews we’ve accumulated on FRESHA and GOOGLE.
All of our clinics are staffed by GMC-registered medical professionals who can assist you in filling out your medical form and guarantee a speedy turnaround on your medical.
HGV Medical Services: Further Information
- Practitioners in Medicine Who Have
- Been Accredited by the General Medical Council
- Meetings over the weekend and after hours
- Medical Facilities All Across the UK
- A checkup of the eyes is included.
- Open every day of the week
- Please use this link to schedule your consultation.
- Click here to download the DVLA medical Form
- Photo ID ( Birth certificate, marriage certificate, medical card, driving licence, passport, paid utility bills, bank or building society cards or statements, National Insurance number card, payslip, letter from Benefits Agency, papers from Home Office)
- Your driving glasses/contact lenses & prescription.
- Details of any ongoing medical conditions.
- Prescription medications that you are taking.
- DVLA STANDARD D4 MEDICAL FORM. Please fill in the grey section on page 1 (left hand side) ‘Your details’ and page 8 (consent and declaration) alongwith your name and date of birth at the foot of all other pages on the D4.
The examination will only take around 15 minutes. It includes an eye test, Blood pressure check, physical examination and BMI Check. You will be asked questions about the following topics:
- cardiovascular system including high Blood pressure.
- endocrine system such as diabetes
- musculoskeletal such as back pain.
- neurological such as stroke
- psychiatric such as depression.
- Alcohol and drug history
The doctor will complete the form based on your answers, medical history, medications and the results of the examination findings. Check Out our FAQs page for more information. We cover Burnley Altrincham Sale Didsbury Cheetham Hill Blackburn Leeds Preston Bradford Blackpool Oldham. Liverpool Southport Lancaster Morecambe Heysham Cumbria Brighouse Bury.
Manchester Worsley Great Harwood Rossendale. Bolton Cross Hills Hebden Bridge Nelson Blackburn Colne Rawtenstall. Wigan Accrington. Clitheroe Whalley Bacup Rochdale Skipton Halifax Chorley Bamber Bridge Huddersfield Wakefield Dewsbury Padiham. Altham Keighley Lancashire Merseyside. West Yorkshire Greater Manchester Walton summit Pilsworth Industrial estate. Heywood Trafford Park Lodge Lane L8 Merseyside.
Rotherham Birmingham Dudley Leicester. Northampton Boston Harrow Shepherds Bush. Edgware Tottenham Croydon Barking. Orpington Wimbledon Romford Enfield Southampton Hampshire Kent Essex Humber Crewe Lymm Warrington St Helens Ormskirk Goole Doncaster Sheffield Pontefract Knottingley York Harrogate Pannal Middleton Rotherham Grimsby Scunthorpe Lincoln Wakefield Hull Humberside Stoke Chester Cheshire Sevenoaks Wembley Southgate Lewisham Croydon Sutton,
Heathrow Slough Twickenham St Albans Hounslow Watford Stratford Epsom Barnet Dagenham Dartford Grays Ilford Hatfield Barnsley Huddersfield Stockport Chorley Ellesmere port Wrexham Congleton Stafford Leek Macclesfield Chesterfield Worksop Thirsk Ripon Hornsea Scarborough Grassington Kendal Northwich London Greater London Click Here to Book ONLINE NATIONWID
This medical assessment is performed by our GMC registered Doctors at Just Health clinics. To Complete this medical you need to be assessed by a doctor who is registered with the general medical council (GMC). The Eye Test is also included at no extra cost. You will need a D4 medical examination report: • if this is your first application for a Group 2 bus or lorry licence
• if you are applying to renew your Group 2 entitlement at 45
• from 45 on, a D4 will be needed every 5 years until you are 65 when you will need one annually
• if you are under 70, hold a medically restricted car licence and held this licence before 1 January 1997 and wish to apply for C1 or C1/D1 entitlement (vehicles between 3500kg and 7500kg and/or a maximum of 16 passenger seats)
• if you are applying for a new Group 2 provisional licence and a D4 has not been submitted in the last 12 months
• if you are a NI or EU or EEA driving licence holder whose authority to drive Group 2 in Great Britain has run out
• if you are 70 and still need C1 and D1 entitlement, you will need to have a D4 every 3 years.
Please note You do not need to send in a D4 when you renew a medically restricted licence until you are 45. If you are over 45 and have a medically restricted licence, a D4 will be required every 5 years. Further information is available at www.gov.uk/driving-medical-conditions
- Pay over the phone when you secure your booking
- Book Online via secure payment system
- Pay on the day is available, (Please ask when booking, Cash Payments on the day are accepted at most clinics).
C Heavy Goods Vehicle HGV over 3500kg trailer limit 750kg D4 Medical Required C+E Heavy Goods Vehicle HGV over 3500kg with a trailer over 750kg D4 Medical Required C1 Light goods vehicle between 3500kg MAM and 7500kg MAM D4 Medical Required C1+E Light goods vehicle between 3500kg MAM and 7500kg MAM with trailer D4 Medical Required D1 Minibus with up to 16 passenger seats D4 Medical Required D1+E Minibus with up to 16 passenger seats and trailer D4 Medical Required D Bus D4 Medical Required D+E Bus with Heavy trailer D4 Medical Required https://hgv-medical.uk , https://d4medicals.co.uk , https://d4-drivers.co.uk , https://d4-driver.co.uk , https://justmedicals.co.uk
The medical examination includes a vision assessment which must be filled in by a doctor, GP, optician or optometrist. All doctors at Just Health Clinics will be able to fill in both the vision and medical assessment. Please note all our doctors are sanctioned to carry out DVLA D4 Medicals and are GMC registered and licensed to practice in the United Kingdom or registered within the EU.
Send the filled in D4 (vision and medical assessment) with your application form (D2/D47P) and driving licence to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1BR. If you do not send all the forms together, the processing of your application will be delayed. The D4 is valid for a period of 4 months from the date Our Doctor signs and dates it.
For anyone who has been banned from driving and wishes to re-apply for their driving license, You may need a HRO Medical (High Risk Offender) medical such as a drink driver medical or drug driver medical. Please request the DVLA to appoint Just Health Burnley BB10 1DT (if this is within your locality).
We offer appointments weekly. We are operating as normal for HRO Medicals in line with DVLA GUIDANCE. Just Medicals – Call us today on 01282 936900 Hgv Medical £50 D4 Drivers Medical D4 Medicals Hgv Driver Medical Near Me – £50 Includes Eye test D4 Medicals