Just Health are EXPERTS IN Mental Capacity Assessments
We Protect those you care about!
- Always assume capacity
- Provide support to make a decision
- A person has the right to make an unwise decision
- If a person can’t make their own decisions, decisions must be in their best interest and least restrictive option
Just Health provide an easy to use hassle free service with everything explained in simple, layman’s terms to the client. Our Assessments include one visit to the client’s home, an assessment, travel, reading time, completion of the relevant documentation, and issuing a certification (assuming the client is deemed to have capacity).
Contact JUST HEALTH for a fast professional efficient service. Discuss your needs with our Medico legal Team. Call 01282 936900. Click Here to See our Pricing for each assessment.
We have trained Mental capacity Assessors to meet your needs!
We can assist with the following capacity assessments:
- Lasting Power of Attorney Assessments for health and welfare Certificate Provider
- Lasting Power of Attorney Assessments for financial affairs Certificate Provider
- Completion of COP3
- Testamentary capacity
- Capacity to make gifts
- Capacity to litigate
- Assessment / treatment of consequences of traumatic injury
- Assessment / treatment of depression and anxiety disorders
- Return to Work Assessments
- Assessment of Fitness to Plead
- Photo ID ( Birth certificate, marriage certificate, medical card, driving licence, passport, paid utility bills, bank or building society cards or statements, National Insurance number card, payslip, letter from Benefits Agency, papers from Home Office)
- Your driving glasses/contact lenses & prescription.
- Details of any ongoing medical conditions.
- Prescription medications that you are taking.
The examination will only take around 15 minutes. It includes an eye test, Blood pressure check, physical examination and BMI Check. You will be asked questions about the following topics:
- cardiovascular system including high Blood pressure.
- endocrine system such as diabetes
- musculoskeletal such as back pain.
- neurological such as stroke
- psychiatric such as depression.
- Alcohol and drug history
The doctor will complete the form based on your answers, medical history, medications and the results of the examination findings.
Check Out our FAQs page for more information.
We cover Burnley Altrincham Sale Didsbury Cheetham Hill Blackburn Leeds Preston Bradford Blackpool Oldham,
Liverpool Southport Lancaster Morecambe Heysham Cumbria Brighouse Bury,
Manchester Worsley Great Harwood Rossendale, Bolton Cross Hills Hebden Bridge Nelson Blackburn Colne Rawtenstall,
Wigan Accrington, Clitheroe Whalley Bacup Rochdale Skipton Halifax Chorley Bamber Bridge Huddersfield Wakefield Dewsbury Padiham, Altham Keighley Lancashire Merseyside,
West Yorkshire Greater Manchester Walton summit Pilsworth Industrial estate,
Heywood Trafford Park Lodge Lane L8 Merseyside, Rotherham Birmingham Dudley Leicester,
Northampton Boston Harrow Shepherds Bush, Edgware Tottenham Croydon Barking,
Orpington Wimbledon Romford Enfield Southampton Hampshire Kent Essex Humber Crewe Lymm Warrington St Helens Ormskirk Goole Doncaster Sheffield Pontefract Knottingley York Harrogate Pannal Middleton Rotherham Grimsby Scunthorpe Lincoln Wakefield Hull Humberside Stoke Chester Cheshire Sevenoaks Wembley Southgate Lewisham Croydon Sutton Heathrow Slough Twickenham St Albans Hounslow Watford Stratford Epsom Barnet Dagenham Dartford Grays Ilford Hatfield Barnsley Huddersfield Stockport Chorley Ellesmere port Wrexham Congleton Stafford Leek Macclesfield Chesterfield Worksop Thirsk Ripon Hornsea Scarborough Grassington Kendal Northwich London Greater London