D4 PCV LGV PSV HGV Medical Slough £50
D4 HGV Medical Slough, We provide nationwide coverage on our HGV Driver Medicals. Completed by our doctors, who are experienced in providing you with HGV Medicals, simply book yours today.
Slough is a town and unparished area in the unitary authority of the same name in Berkshire, England, bordering west London. It lies in the Thames Valley, 20 miles (32 km) west of central London and 19 miles (31 km) north-east of Reading, at the intersection of the M4, M40 and M25 motorways. It is part of the historic county of Buckinghamshire.
- ID with a photograph
- Your prescription and driving glasses/contact lenses
- Information about any ongoing medical problems
- Medication that you are currently taking
- Safety Critical Medical Questionnaire (supplied after booking your appointment)
All safety critical medicals consist of :
- A Critical Safety Health Questionnaire to determine your Medical History
- Checking blood pressure, pulse, height, weight, and body mass index
- Test of glucose, blood, and proteins in the urine, as well as a finger prick test for glucose
- Examen de l’audiométrie (hearing test)
- Spirometry Test, Also Known as a Respiratory Exam ( Lung Function test)
- Screening for visual acuity, colour vision, and peripheral vision are all included in the eye exam.
- An examination of the patient’s mobility, musculoskeletal system, cardiovascular system, respiratory system, and abdominal organs is performed.
- Screening for psychiatric conditions and assessments of mental health
- Evaluation by a dermatologist (a skin exam)
The following are examples of additional optional tests:
- Alcohol and drug Testing
- Evaluation of Working at Height (Includes Grip Strength and MSK Assessment as well as a Fitness Test (Tecumshe Step Test or Chester Step Test))
- Assessment of confined spaces, which includes evaluating the dangers posed by extreme temperatures, low oxygen levels, potentially toxic or explosive gases, and leaking water.
- Night worker assessment (Questionnaire and consultation)
- Conducting an evaluation of Hand-Arm Vibration (HAVs)
Your responses, medical history, current medicines, and the findings of the examination will all go into the doctor’s report, and he or she will then issue a fitness certificate.
We have you covered Burnley Blackburn Leeds Preston Bradford Blackpool Oldham Liverpool Southport Lancaster Morecambe Heysham Cumbria Kendal Brighouse Bury Manchester Worsley Great Harwood Rossendale Bolton Hilly Crossings Hebden Bridge Nelson Blackburn Colne Rawtenstall Wigan Accrington Clitheroe Whalley Bacup Rochdale Skipton Halifax Chorley A bridge named Bamber Huddersfield Wakefield Dewsbury Padiham Altham Keighley Lancashire Merseyside West Yorkshire (England) Greater Manchester Walton summit Industrial property located in Pilsworth Heywood Trafford Park Edge Lane L7 Merseyside
Please verify your requirements by calling us on 01282 936900.
At our Just Health clinics, our GMC-registered medical professionals conduct this medical evaluation for you.
The following criteria are used to grant a fitness certificate. You will be required to undergo a yearly medical examination if you want the certificate to stay in good standing.
- Ages 18 to 54 are eligible for a fitness certificate every three years.
- Ages 55 to 64 qualify for a fitness certificate every two years.
- You will be eligible to get an annual fitness certificate after you reach the age of 65.
- When you secure your reservation, you will pay over the phone.
- Make your reservation using a safe online payment method.